lunes, 19 de agosto de 2013

A dailymail.co.uk article from Dear Friend Greetings to you and your family, I am the manager of bill and exchange in the Bank, I have a business of 6.4 Million United State Dollars to be transfer to your account for investment in your country, if you are ready to assist me get back to me, I will give you full details on it. Furnish me the below information. Once again try to be checking your mails day by day to avoid any delay from you. (1)You’re Full names: (2)You’re Private phone number: (3)You’re Current residential address: (4)You’re Country: (5)You’re Occupation: (6)You’re Age and Sex: I am waiting for your urgent respond to enable us proceed further for the transfer yours faithful, BILL & EXCHANGE MANAGER FROM.MR Riberto Abore Note you should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter Trusting to hear from you immediately.





Diana death driver's family delighted at police probe into claims she was murdered by a British soldier



The family of Henri Paul, who was driving the princess, have welcomed the news that Scotland Yard officers are assessing the information.



Full Story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396791/Princess-Diana-death-driver-Henri-Pauls-family-delighted-police-probe-murder-British-soldier-claims.html



19 August 2013

www.dailymail.co.uk

No hay comentarios.: